Do you ever wonder why people act the way that they do?
Almost as if you always "owe" them something?
Or sometimes feel like nothing you can do will be good enough for them?
I often find myself thinking "what did I do that was so wrong", or "what's the deal"...
I have been put into a recent situation where I am having a hard time answering those questions...I feel like every scenario doesn't add up...or that the answers that I do come up with don't make any sense.
I know that I am the only person that can account for my actions, but why am I having to answer for what others do??
I agree! I have a supervisor, who I've worked closely with for four straight years in the same department, and she STILL questions everything I do and doesn't trust what I say. Like I'm a sneaky teacher trying to get one over on her. Nope. I'm honest. Sorry to disappoint. If I screw up, I admit it. If I don't know, I ask questions. Yet my professional opinion/actions are ALWAYS questioned, despite others who do the same things and are left alone! Sigh. Glad to see you're blogging! (As you can tell, this stuff has been on my mind!)
ReplyDelete